Saturday, January 15, 2011

Annoying Computer Baby



My sister had to take care of this plastic computer baby for a school project. The baby was the most annoying baby ever.It drank its bottle for two hours, screamed if you didn't hold its head right, cries in the middle of the night for hours, and had a sensor, so if you went to far from it it will cry. It was just like a real baby, but worse. I didn't evan get any wrest for ballet  class in the morning. I hope I get sleep tonight because I have a Bolshoi Ballet Summer Program audition tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I didn't have to experience that baby ;-) How did your auditions go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thanx! I I actually tried out for Sab u now like Balenchine but the school. Also one of my favorite retired ballerina taught and she acutally payed attention to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Congratulations baby girl :-)

    ReplyDelete